Edward B. Walsh & Associates, Inc. (EBWA) is always interested in hearing from talented professionals in the civil engineering and land surveying field who complement or expand the services we provide. EBWA offers competitive salary and benefit packages in a professional and flexible work environment.
Civil Engineer – Project Engineer
EBWA is currently seeking a civil engineer (PE or EIT preferred) with 3+ years of land development design experience. The project engineer will assist our project managers in the land development design process.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering, including 3+ years of land development design
- Experience with site layout design including grading, drainage, E&S, sanitary sewer and stormwater management
- Familiarity with Federal, State & County regulations pertaining to approval process
- Strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills, including proven experience working on multiple projects in a timely & cost-effective manner
- Strong technical skills and a knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD
- EIT or PE license preferred
- Degree in Civil Engineering
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.